ICI - ICF ACC Renewal
Requirements from ICF met by the ICI ACC Renewal Program:
- Participation in at least** 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal
- At least 24 hours must be in Core Competencies.
- At least three (3) hours must be in coaching ethics. (Coaches can obtain coaching ethics hours by completing ICF’s free online course.)
- If your credential will expire December 31, 2018, or later, 10 Mentor Coaching hours can be counted toward CCEs in Core Competencies.***
- Remaining hours can be in Resource Development.
- 10 hours of Mentor Coaching completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal.*
*For coaches whose credentials expire December 31, 2018, or later, if your Mentor Coach holds an ACC Credential, they are required to have completed at least one full, three-year cycle of their ACC Credential with renewal. Any Mentor Coaching for ACC renewal that takes place on or after August 1, 2018 must be delivered by a coach who holds an MCC, a PCC or an ACC that has completed at least one full cycle with renewal.
**If your credential expired on December 31, 2017, refer to the CCE Requirements for Renewal table for the minimum number of CCE units you need to complete.
***If your credential expired on December 31, 2017, you may not count these hours toward your Continuing Coach Education requirements.